Which will include the following:
- This Loan is not meant to help you with your long-term credit needs. Repeated or frequent use can create serious financial problems for you. We encourage you to think about the costs and benefits of all alternatives before borrowing.
- You agree to notify us of any change in your primary residence as soon as possible, but no later than five (5) days after any change. You agree that the address provided on your application will govern the Agreement until you have met all obligations under your Agreement and that any subsequent change in your address will not affect the terms or enforceability of this Agreement.
- You certify that all information you gave us in connection with this Application is true and correct, and authorize us to verify any information you provided.
- You are not a debtor under any proceeding in bankruptcy and have no intention to file a petition for relief under any chapter of the United States Bankruptcy Code,
- We may withhold funding of your Loan until we ensure all the information you gave us on your application is true and we decide whether you meet the requirements to receive the Loan.
- Not all product applications or extension requests are approved. Due to state and verification requirements, not all applicants for products may be eligible for instant approval by Wallace Finance. This is an invitation to submit a loan application, not an offer to make a loan.
- Some customers applying for our products may be required to submit additional documentation due to state law and qualification criteria
- The actual loan amount, term, and APR amount of loan that a customer qualifies for may vary based on credit determination and state law. Minimum loan amounts vary by state. The Company does not lend in all states
- The Company is not responsible for the information practices employed by sites linked to or from our web site. In most cases, links to third-party web sites are provided solely as pointers to information on topics that may be useful to our users. Since third-party web sites may have different privacy policies and/or security standards governing their sites, we advise you to review the privacy policies and terms and conditions of these sites prior to providing any personal information.
- While the Company uses reasonable efforts to safeguard the security of the Site, there can be no guaranty that such safeguards will successfully prevent unauthorized alterations in the content or functionality of the Site. The Company assumes no liability or responsibility for any unauthorized alterations in the content or functionality of the Site.